Scheduling automatic maintenance
While these scripts are running, they might slow Ricoh ProcessDirector down for a few minutes. Therefore, you should avoid running them at peak production times.
installation creates two new scheduled tasks in the Windows Task Scheduler maintenance
schedules. Each scheduled task runs the scripts in the
C:\aiw\aiw1\maintenance\weekly directories at the intervals set in the Task Scheduler.
- To change the time, day, or frequency for running maintenance scripts, edit the scheduled
tasks in the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Log in to Windows as an administrator.
- Run the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Look for Ricoh_daily_db2_maintenance and Ricoh_weekly_db2_maintenance in the Task Scheduler and make any necessary changes to the scheduled tasks.
- To run your own scripts at the same time as the
maintenance scripts, copy them into the
C;\aiw\aiw1\maintenance\weeklydirectory.Make sure that the Windows account used for Ricoh ProcessDirector has permissions to the maintenance directories used to run the scripts.