Downloading installation files
- In a web browser, open this page: https://dl.ricohsoftware.com/
- Click Software Downloads, enter your Entitlement ID, and click Submit.
- Under Product Downloads in this EID, click the title of the base product that you want to download.Note: For information about using ISO files to install software, click Working with ISO files on the right side of the Web page.
- After each file downloads, validate its MD5 checksum to the value shown on the Web
page. Use this command, substituting the name of the file for ProductUpdate.iso:
- certutil -hashfile ProductUpdate.iso MD5
If the checksum does not match, download the file again.
- If you need to install a Ricoh Transform feature, click the feature and save its ISO file to your computer.
- If you need to install the Ink Savvy tool, click the Ink Savvy feature and save its ISO file to your computer.
- Use a DVD and CD burning program to burn the base product ISO file onto a blank dual-layer
DVD. If you have software that allows you to mount an ISO file, you do not have to
burn the images to physical media.Note: CD and DVD burning programs can burn files in a variety of formats, including data, video, and audio. Choose the option for burning an ISO image. The options for burning data do not create a DVD or CD that you can use to install the software.