Adding or upgrading a feature using Import Package
If you download the feature package file from the Ricoh website, save it to a location that is accessible from Ricoh ProcessDirector . This location can be on the primary computer, a workstation, or a network drive. Remember where you save the file so that you can browse to it from Ricoh ProcessDirector . Additionally, you must extract the file in that location so the EPK file within the downloaded file can be seen.
If you receive the feature package file from a DVD, you need to locate the file on the DVD, copy it from the DVD onto the primary computer, and remember where you put it so you can browse to it.
- Log in as an administrator or other user with authority to import packages.
- In the left pane, choose .The Feature Manager page opens in a new browser tab.
- Click Import Package.
- In the Package to import field click .
- Select the feature package EPK file for the feature you want to install and click
Open.The import automatically begins.
- When the import finishes, the feature you installed or upgraded appears in the main
Feature Manager window.The feature appears in the Feature Manager table selected.
- In the Available Versions column, use the list to select the version of the feature you want to install.
- Click Install.
- Review the information in the confirmation window, then click OK to continue.The feature is installed, then Ricoh ProcessDirector is restarted to finish the install process.
- Click DISMISS to close the Feature Manager browser tab.
- Log in again.