When you order Ricoh ProcessDirector and request media, you receive one or more installation discs:
- A DVD that holds the base product and installers for trial versions of the features that can be installed using Feature Manager.
DVDs and CDs that hold supplied fonts. See Supplied fonts.
- If you purchased any of the Ricoh Transforms, DVDs that hold the installers for each transform.
- If you purchased the Ink Savvy feature, a CD that holds the installer for the Ink Savvy tool.
If you want to install the software before the discs arrive, you can download ISO images from the Ricoh Production Print website: http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/products/software/workflow/ricoh-processdirector. To download the software, follow the instructions in Downloading installation files. After downloading an ISO image, use DVD and CD burning software to create a DVD or CD.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector is installed in trial mode. After you install, you can download and install license keys for the features that you have purchased. See Downloading and installing license keys for Ricoh ProcessDirector for more information.
- During the installation, Windows might display security windows prompting you to run or cancel a program. Click Run.
- To migrate your objects from a primary server running on one operating system to a primary server running on a different operating system, follow the instructions in Copying objects from another system after installing Ricoh ProcessDirector .
- Ricoh ProcessDirector is not guaranteed to work with third party products installed on the server, such as antivirus programs and network sniffers. Such programs may affect ports or files which are needed for Ricoh ProcessDirector to function normally.