The job_zip_pkg script
This script creates a ZIP file containing all objects associated with a job. You
use the job_pkg_submit script to submit a job that uses the data in the ZIP file.
The script is based on files in the
Specify one or more options:
- -j job_number
- If not supplied, the job used is the last node of the current working directory.
- -z zip_file_location
- If not supplied, the ZIP file is written to the current working directory.
- -l input_files_location
- If not supplied, input files are expected to be the current working directory.
- -o log_file_location
- If not supplied, the default is $HOME on UNIX and %HOMEPATH% on Windows.
- Shows the script usage help text.