A credential object specifies the user ID and password required to access an SFTP server. If multiple input devices or steps access the same SFTP site with the same credentials, you can specify the user ID and password once in the Credential object and then select that credential in the step or input device that needs it.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Under Objects, click Credentials.
- Click Add credential in the top right corner of the Credentials screen.
- In the Add Credential dialog, fill in values as needed.An asterisk, *, indicates that a property is required.
- To see information about any of the properties, click the question mark icon () next to the property name.
- When you have finished, click OK.
- You can export entries from the Credentials table to a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file. Click the button in the top right corner of the page and select Export table to CSV. The exported list only contains entries for credentials name and description. The entries are sorted by name.