RICOH Supervisor is a cloud-based application that helps you monitor, understand, and improve your print production environment through visual representations.
In this section:
- OverviewWith RICOH Supervisor, you are always aware of what is happening in your print shop.
- Getting StartedThis section includes basic procedures for working with RICOH Supervisor.
- ConfigurationThis section provides useful information for configuring the system and includes procedures for working with data collectors and software connectors, setting user preferences and notifications, and creating locations and shifts.
- Working with DashboardsDashboards are a collection of widgets that display the data provided by your data sources in a meaningful way. You can access your own dashboards and dashboards other users shared with you.
- Working with Real-Time Printer DataOn the Real Time Display tab, you can see up-to-date status and performance information for the printers registered in RICOH Supervisor Data Collector. The information is displayed on individual printer cards. You can group the printer cards and specify how the data is displayed.
- SecurityAuthorized users can access RICOH Supervisor using a registered email address and a valid password. The levels of access and the actions the users can perform depend on the associated user role.
- Troubleshooting and SupportIf you encounter problems while you are working with RICOH Supervisor, you might be able to solve them by using the information in this section.