Downloading Dashboard Data as a PDF File
You can save the current dashboard data as a PDF file.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Options button, on the dashboard heading and select .
- In the PDF Report Settings dialog box, specify formatting settings for the report:
- From the Paper Size list, select one of the available paper sizes.
- In the Orientation section, select Portrait or Landscape.
- In the Header section, set the header type and select the information that you want to include.
- In the Footer section, select the Page Number check box if you want to add page numbers to the report pages.
- In the preview panel, switch to Edit mode, then drag the separator lines to modify the area available for each widget.
- Click , the Download button.
- Save the file to your computer.The procedure for saving the file depends on the web browser.
Note: Japanese characters and the Japanese date format are not currently supported in the name of the downloaded PDF file. You can rename the file after you download it.