Downloading Dashboard Data as a PDF File
You can save the current dashboard data as a PDF file.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Options button, on the dashboard heading and select .
- In the PDF Report Settings dialog box, specify formatting settings for the report:
Note: You can click the Save button to save the specified formatting settings for future PDF reports created from the current dashboard. When you click Save, the PDF Report Settings dialog box closes and you must restart the download procedure.
- From the Paper Size list, select one of the available paper sizes.
- In the Orientation section, select Portrait or Landscape.
- In the Header section, set the header type and select the information that you want to include.
- In the Footer section, select the Page Number check box if you want to add page numbers to the report pages.
- In the preview panel, switch to Edit mode, then drag the separator lines to modify the area available for each widget.
- Click , the Download button.
- Download the file to your computer.The procedure for downloading the file depends on the web browser.
- Japanese characters and the Japanese date format are not currently supported in the name of the downloaded PDF file. You can rename the file after you download it.
- When you download dashboard data as a PDF file, default data field names are retrieved directly from the database and might not always match the names displayed on the user interface.