Downloading Dashboard Data as an Image File
You can save the current dashboard data as a PNG image file.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Options button, on the dashboard heading and select .
- In the Download Image dialog box, specify formatting settings for the image.
- From the Size (Width) list, select the image size.
- In the Data section, select the information that you want to include.
- Click Download.
- Save the file to your computer.The procedure for saving the file depends on the web browser.
Note: Japanese characters and the Japanese date format are not currently supported in the name of the downloaded PNG file. You can rename the file after you download it.