Configuring Advanced Filtering Criteria
You can define advanced filtering criteria that are not included in the predefined settings.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps.
- Select the field that you want to use for the filter.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Write the filtering criteria in the script panel.
- To see the results of the filtering criteria, click Test.
- Click OK.