Creating a Calendar Filter
Calendar filters let you select custom date ranges from a calendar.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps:
- Select a date field.
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Use the quick navigation menu to jump to a point in time.
- Select a date range using one of these methods:
- Select a start date and an end date from the calendar.
- Enter the start date and the end date in the From and To fields.
- Click Today, Earliest Date, or Latest Date.
Earliest Date and Latest Date refer to the earliest and latest dates with data.
- Click OK.
When they interact with time filters, viewers can change the filter type. For example, they can switch between Calendar and Time Frame.