Creating a Time Frame Filter
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps:
- Select a date field.
- Click the Time Frame tab.
- Select Years, Quarters, Months, Weeks, or Days from the menu.
The data is selected based on the time zone of the web browser that accesses RICOH Supervisor. The first day of the week is Monday.
- Select a time period.
- Click OK.
When they interact with time filters, viewers can change the filter type. For example, they can switch between Calendar and Time Frame.