Creating a Numeric Value Filter
Numeric value filters let you limit the dashboard data to specific value ranges. For example, you can display only printer clicks under a certain value.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps:
- Select a numeric field.
- Click the Values tab.
- Select the operator.Multiple operators are available, including Equals, Not Equal to, Smaller than, Equal or smaller than, Greater than, Equal or greater than, and Between.
- Enter the value by which to filter.The list of results is displayed in the preview area.
- To add more conditions, click Add condition.To specify how filter operators are combined, select AND or OR from the use menu.
- Click OK.