Creating a Ranking Filter
Ranking filters let you include only the top ranking or bottom ranking field values.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps:
- Select a field.
- Click the Ranking tab.
- Select Top or Bottom and the number of items to include.
- Next to Ranked by, select a field by which to rank the data.The list of results is displayed in the preview area.
- Click OK.