Creating a Text Filter
Text filters let you filter data based on text matching.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, click Filter Your Dashboard.If other filters are already defined, click , the Create button, at the top of the Filters panel to add a new filter.
- In the Add Filter dialog box, follow these steps:
- Select a text field.
- Click the Text tab.
- Select the operator.Multiple operators are available, including Starts With, Ends With, Containing, Equals, Doesn't Start With, Doesn't End With, Doesn't Contain, and Doesn't Equal.
- Enter the value by which to filter.The list of results is displayed in the preview area.
- To add more conditions, click Add condition.To specify how filter operators are combined, select AND or OR from the use menu.
- Click OK.