Editing Dashboard Filters
You can modify the filters that are applied to a dashboard.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Click , the Toggle filters button, on the dashboard heading.
- In the Filters panel, go to the filter that you want to edit and do one of these:
- Expand the filter and modify the specified options.
- Click , the Edit Filter button, next to the filter name to open the Edit Filter dialog box and modify the filter settings.
For more information on configuring filters, see Creating Dashboard Filters.