Viewing Data Collector Information
- Click , the Data Collectors tab.
- Select the data collector that you want to view in the Data Collectors list.
- Look at the information displayed in the panel on the right.
The following information is available:
- IP Address
- The IP address of the data collector. Click the link to open RICOH Supervisor Data Collector and access the data collector page.
- Communication Status
- The communication status between the data collector and the cloud.
- Connected: The data collector can communicate with the cloud.
- Not connected: The data collector cannot communicate with the cloud. Verify the network settings and fix any connectivity issues.
- Current Version/Update
- The installed software version and the updates available for download.
- Total Data Sources
- The total number of data sources.
The data source table lists the data sources configured for the data collector and includes the following information:
Note: To sort the list of data sources in ascending or descending order according to a column, click the column heading.
- Data Source
- The name set for the data source in RICOH Supervisor Data Collector.
- Connection Status
- The connection status of the data source.
- Connected: All the communication channels are gathering and transferring data.
- Partial data transfer: One or more configured communication channels are not transferring data.
- Waiting for data: The connection with the communication channels is being established and there is no data transfer yet. Wait for the connection to be established or go to the data collector and make sure that there are no connectivity issues.
- Not configured: No communication channels are configured for the data source. Go to the data collector and configure at least one supported communication channel.
- Not connected: The communication channels cannot communicate with the data source and there is no data transfer. Go to the data collector, verify the data source settings and the network settings, and fix any connectivity issues.
- Not available: Cannot communicate with the data collector to retrieve data source information. Verify the network settings and fix any connectivity issues.
- Last Connection
- The last time a connection was established with the data source.
- Serial Number
- The serial number of the printer registered as a data source.
- The model of the printer registered as a data source.
- Data Source Time Zone
- The time zone of the data source based on the time zone and daylight saving adjustment
settings configured in RICOH Supervisor Data Collector.
If the Data Source Time Zone setting is displayed as Not set, go to RICOH Supervisor Data Collector and specify a time zone for the data source. Make sure that the latest version of RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is installed.