Viewing Printer Information
- Click , the Real Time Display tab.
- Under Printer Groups, click All printers or a specific printer group name.The printers included in the group are displayed as individual cards. For printers with dual-simplex configuration, a separate card is displayed for each engine and all the data metrics are tracked per engine.
- Look at the information displayed on the printer cards.This information is available:
Note: You can filter the printers in a group by name. Enter a printer name or part of a printer name in the Search printers text box.
- Printer name
- The name of the printer.
- Printer status
- When the printer is connected and transferring data, the printer card shows the printer status. For more information on status messages, see Printer Status.
- Connection status
- When there is no data transfer from a printer, the printer card is inactive and shows
the connection status instead of the printer status:
- Not configured: No communication channels are configured for the printer. Go to the data collector and configure at least one supported communication channel.
- Not connected: The communication channels cannot communicate with the printer and there is no data transfer. Go to the data collector, verify the printer settings and the network settings, and fix any connectivity issues.
- Not available: Cannot communicate with the data collector to retrieve printer information. Verify the network settings and fix any connectivity issues.
- Waiting for data: The connection with the communication channels is being established and there is no data transfer yet. Wait for the connection to be established or go to the data collector and make sure that there are no connectivity issues.
If the connection with RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is still active, you can access the corresponding data collector page directly from the printer card. Click , the information icon, and then click Open the data collector page in a new tab.
- Name of the current job
- This information is displayed only when the printer status is Printing.
- Data collecting period
- For more information on setting the data collecting period, see Customizing Printer Cards.
- Monitored data metrics
- For more information on setting the data metrics, see Customizing Printer Cards.