Viewing Printer Information
The printer cards provide information about each monitored printer.
- Click , the Real Time Display tab.
- Under Printer Groups, click All printers or a specific printer group name.The printers included in the group are displayed as individual cards.
- Look at the information displayed on the printer cards.This information is available:
Note: You can filter the printers in a group by name. Enter a printer name or part of a printer name in the Search printers text box.
- Printer name
- The name of the printer.
- Printer status
- When the printer is connected and transferring data, the printer card shows the printer status. For more information on status messages, see Printer Status.
- Connection status
- When there is no data transfer from a printer, the printer card is inactive and shows the connection status instead of the printer status. For more information on the connection status, click , the information icon.
- Name of the current job
- This information is displayed only when the printer status is Printing.
- Data collecting period
- For more information on setting the data collecting period, see Customizing Printer Cards.
- Monitored data metrics
- For more information on setting the data metrics, see Customizing Printer Cards.