- Click , the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click Shifts.
- In the Shifts panel, click Add Shift.
- Specify the shift settings in the Add Shift dialog box.
Specify the shift name and locations.
Then, select the days of the week covered by the shift and set the times when the shift starts and ends. To apply the settings set for the first day of the week to all the following days, click Apply to all.
- Shifts can extend to the following day but cannot cover more than 24 hours.
- A shift cannot include overlapping time periods.
For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.
- Click Save & close.
If you want to add a new shift immediately, click Save & add more.
Once a shift is created, it is listed in the Shifts panel along with the days and hours it covers and the associated locations. For shifts that extend to the following day, the day displayed in the Shifts panel represents the day when the shift starts.
After you add a shift, it might take up to 30 minutes for the shift data to be available in the Dashboards tab.
The shift is displayed in widgets and filters only if data is available for the time interval covered by the shift. If the shift is associated with a location, data must be available from the printers assigned to that location.