If You Cannot Access the Application
This section explains what to do if you cannot access the application.
Action and reference
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Make sure that you are using a supported web browser. For more information, see Computer Requirements.
- Make sure that the IP address is accessible. Use a shell command interface to ping
the IP address. If no result is returned, contact the system administrator to check
if the IP address is not blocked.
- Make sure that the trial period is still active or that you have a valid subscription.
For more information, contact a service representative.
- Make sure that your web browser is configured correctly. If the problem persists,
restart the web browser.
- Make sure that the date, time, and time zone are set correctly on your system.