Setting Conditional Coloring
You can set conditional coloring for fields based on their values.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Create or edit a widget in the Widget Designer.
- In the data panel on the left, click a color icon to open the color picker dialog box.
- Click the Conditional tab.Each row in this tab represents a condition that you can apply to the values of the field. If the condition is true, the value is shown in the color that you select in the row. For example, one row can specify that a negative value is displayed in red and another row can specify that a positive value is displayed in green.
- In each row, define an expression to be applied to the value of this field by selecting an operator and specifying a value.
- Select a color for the field.
- To add and define more conditions, click Add condition.In the dashboard, the conditions are evaluated in the order in which they appear in this tab, from top to bottom. The first condition that is true determines the color. You can reorder the conditions by dragging them up or down.
- Click OK.