Editing Widget Filters
You can modify the filters that are applied to a widget.
Note: This function is only available with the Self-Service feature. If you want to purchase this feature, contact your Ricoh representative.
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- Open the widget that you want to work with in the Widget Designer.For more information, see Editing Widgets.
- In the Widget Designer, click the Filters tab on the right.
- Under Widget Filters, go to the filter that you want to edit and do one of these:
- Expand the filter and modify the specified options.
- Click , the Edit Filter button, next to the filter name and modify the filter settings.
For more information on configuring filters, see Creating Widget Filters.
- Click Apply.