Viewing Widget Information
- Click , the Dashboards tab, and select a dashboard from the list.
- On the dashboard, go to the widget that you want to view.
- Press the information button to view the widget details.
- Look at the information displayed.This information is available:
Note: The state categories are only displayed for widgets that are using up time, down time, and idle time values from printers.
- The date the widget was updated.
- State Categories
- Up time corresponds to these printer states: initializing, feeding, preparing, printing, processing, and receiving.
- Idle time corresponds to these printer states: idle, ready, not ready, pre/post not ready, sleeping, shutdown, warming, started, and start-up.
- Down time corresponds to these printer states: not available, error, restart, pre/post busy, pre/post threading, pre/post EOF, pre/post paused, cleaning, adjusting, and maintenance.