Inserting Text in a PDF File
With PDF Editor, you can add text over the PDF content.
- Open the RICOH TotalFlow ProducerJobs table.
- Right-click the job and select Edit PDF...PDF Editor opens.
- Scroll through the PDF down to the page where you want to insert the text.
- Click , the Add Text icon.
- Place the cursor where you want to add the text and start typing in the box that appears.
- Select the text options from the options bar that opens below the main toolbar.
- To apply the changes, click anywhere outside the text box.
- To delete the added text, click , the Recycle Bin icon on the right end of the options bar.