- For a video demonstration of submitting orders and jobs, see: Submitting Orders and Jobs
- On the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page, click Submit Order.You see the Create order dialog:
- Click Create order and type a name for the order.
- Change the Due Date if necessary.
- Add or change the content in the Order Instructions section as needed.
- Click Add Jobs, then select one or more files from your computer, or drag and drop the files inside
the Jobs area of the dialog panel. If you need to, you can remove and replace the files after
the upload. Also, you can create an empty order and later add files to it.
- An order cannot contain more than 100 files. We recommend that they do not exceed a total size of 1GB.
- The BETA feature Office Conversion lets you submit orders that contain Microsoft Office
files. Files in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats can be converted to
Any fonts used should be embedded in the Microsoft Office document. Otherwise, the font is substituted and the resulting PDF may look different from the original file.
- To see details about the jobs, click in the row of an uploaded job file. The details
appear in the right panel. Update the settings for each job as needed.
- Edit the job name, the content in the Job Instructions section, and the number of Copies as needed. If you uploaded more that one files, click each of them to edit their respective job details.
- Click Submit Order.You can see the submitted orders in the Orders table on the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page.
Once the jobs are in RICOH TotalFlow Producer, you can send them directly to hot folders or printers, or you can view, edit, or preflight the jobs before sending them out for printing.