Specifying Advanced Imposition Settings
The settings that you specify in Advanced Imposition apply to all the jobs processed through the workflow that contains Imposition activity.
- Log in to TotalFlow Production Manager as an administrator.
- In the menu bar, click Operations..
- In the Workflows tab, select the workflow where you plan to submit jobs for imposition and click the edit workflow icon. Or, right-click the workflow and select Editor and Properties....
- In the Activities pod, select the Imposition activity and click Copy.
- Configure the Advanced Imposition settings:
- In the activity properties dialog that opens, select the Job defaults dialog window.
- Click Advanced Imposition.You see the Advanced Imposition panel:
- On the Advanced Imposition screen, configure and apply the imposition settings required for the job.
- To create or edit layouts, banner profiles, mark profiles, barcode profiles, or signature profiles, click the Configuration button, and select Layout Editor, Banner Editor, Marks Editor, Barcode Editor, or Signature Editor.
- Configure all the necessary imposition settings in the Files, Binding, Paper, Trim & Layout, Marks & Banner Sheets, Scaling & Bleeds, and Image Shift panels.
- To undo all the changes and return to the default settings, click Reset.
- When you have finished specifying the settings, click OK.