Modifying Defined Imposition Settings
You can change the imposition settings on individual jobs before they enter the Print phase.
- In the All Jobs pod, select a job.
- Click the properties icon, or right-click the object and select Job Workflow properties... from the options list that opens.You see the Workflow Properties for Job dialog:
- On the left side of the panel, click Imposition, then Advanced Imposition.You see the Advanced Imposition panel.
- Make all the necessary changes, then click OK.
- Click OK again to close the Workflow Properties for Job dialog.
- Right-click the job, then click Process again....
You see the Process Job Again dialog:
- Under Choose which activity the job will process from, select Imposition.
- Select Use original file when processing job.
- Click OK.The job is processed with the modified imposition settings while the general imposition settings remain as they were.