To access TotalFlow Production Manager with Safari, you must configure the browser.
This procedure shows how to configure Safari 7 on Mac OS X 10.9. There might be minor differences in other releases of Safari or Mac OS X.
To configure Safari:
- Click the Safari button in the upper-left corner of the screen, and then select Preferences.
- Click Privacy. Make sure that Block Cookies is not set as Always.
- To change the language that TotalFlow Production Manager uses for the user interface:
- On the Apple menu, in the upper-left corner of the screen, click the options menu icon, then .
- In the Preferred languages pane, click the button to add your preferred language.
- In the Preferred languages pane, drag your preferred language to the top of the list.
- To apply the language throughout your system, restart your Mac, or log out and log
back in.TotalFlow Production Manager supports these languages:
Note: If more than one locale is available for a language, for example, English\United Kingdom [en-gb] and English\United States [en-us], it does not matter which locale you choose.If you set the browser language to a language that is not supported, TotalFlow Production Manager defaults to English.
- For the browser to keep the browsing history, follow these steps:
- In the Preferences dialog, open the General page.
- In the Remove history items: field, choose how often you want the browsing history to be reset.