Telling InfoPrint Manager what options the finisher supports
The first step in enabling the finishing options is to let InfoPrint Manager know what options the finisher supports. Follow the steps below to set the appropriate values.
Note: For the InfoPrint 70, InfoPrint 2060ES, InfoPrint 2075ES, InfoPrint 2085, InfoPrint 2090ES, InfoPrint 2105, and InfoPrint 2105ES, the PSF DSS sets default values for the job-finishings-supported attribute, so you do not need to do this setup process for the actual destination. These are the default settings:
- InfoPrint 70
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, staple-top-right, edge-stitch
- InfoPrint 2085, InfoPrint 2105
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, staple-top-right, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left
- InfoPrint 2060ES, InfoPrint 2075ES, and InfoPrint 2090ES
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left, saddle-stitch
- InfoPrint 2105ES
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left
- Start the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Find or create the PSF printer (actual destination) that sends jobs to the printer you are setting up.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the Printer Properties notebook, click the Job tab.
- Find the Finishing options allowed field.
Note: If you do not see the Finishing options allowed field, click Show More.
- Select all of the finishing options that your finisher supports in the Possible values list and add them to the Values list.
- Click OK.