- Follow the procedure through creating a port and selecting an InfoPrint destination.
- When the Add Printer wizard asks you to choose a manufacturer and a printer model, do not select anything, just click Have Disk.
- In the Install from Disk dialog, click Browse and navigate to the directory that you installed InfoPrint Select in. The default directory is
c:\Infoprint.Note: Because this dialog assumes the the driver is actually on a floppy disk or DVD-ROM, you might receive an error that the drive is not ready. In the error box, click Cancel. A Windows Open dialog should then open. Use that dialog to navigate to the correct directory.
- Select the
Ibmprint.inffile and click Open.
- Select the appropriate driver based on your printer model and click OK.
- For the InfoPrint 45 printer, specify the InfoPrint AFP 4345 driver.
- For the InfoPrint 60 printer, specify the InfoPrint AFP 3160 driver.
- For the InfoPrint 2000 printer, specify the InfoPrint AFP 2710 driver.
- In the Install from Disk dialog, click Next.
- Complete the wizard as usual.
Note: The InfoPrint 60 with Finisher driver only supports four finishing options: top corner, bottom corner, 2 edge stitch (two staples in one side of the paper), and 3 edge stitch (three staples on one side of the paper). To use other finishing options, you have to use a different submission method.