Telling InfoPrint Manager what options the finisher supports
Note: If you will only be submitting print jobs that specify a form definition to this printer, you do not have to complete this procedure. You can proceed to Setting up InfoPrint Manager and clients to use finishing options.
- Start the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Find or create the PSF printer (actual destination) that sends jobs to the printer you are setting up.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the Printer Properties notebook, click Job.
- Find the Finishing options allowed field.
Note: If you do not see the Finishing options allowed field, click Show More.
- Select all of the finishing options that your finisher supports in the Possible values list and add them to the Values list.
- Click OK.