Before using ISMU, make sure you are aware of these recommendations:
- To run this utility, you must have administrative rights on the system where InfoPrint Manager is running.
- The InfoPrint Manager must be installed and running at all times.
- To run ISMU, these programs must be installed on your machine:
- zip and unzip
- ISMU uses a tool called reg.exe to control the Windows Registry.
- ISMU also requires Oracle Java Runtime Environment 7.0 or later to be installed on your machine.
You can only run ISMU locally. This utility does not have network functionality.
When running the ISMU command, make sure to run it as Administrator. When running on a Windows system with User Account Control (UAC) enabled, right click on the ISMU command and select "Run as Administrator" or open a Command Prompt (Admin) console and run the ISMU command from there.