- Error: Invalid Inline Resource nnn at offset xxxx in file
- A resource with the name nnn has been found at offset xxxx in file
yyy that is invalid. If the user chooses to continue using the –noexit option, this resource becomes an external resource.
- Error: Opening output file
- The output file specified by the –o parameter can not be opened. Some other program may have the file open.
- Error: No input file list –l, required
- No input list has been specified using the –l option. The –l option is a required option.
- Error: No output file –o, required
- No output file has been specified using the –o option. The –o option is a required option.
- Error in <file name> :
xyz can be a AfpParserException or IOException text.
- AfpParserExceptions are AFP syntax or semantic errors. The source AFP has been improperly
- IOExceptions are system IO errors.
- Error: Unsupported MDR Repeating Group: name=<name>, FQN type=<type>, Object Classification=<class>
- An unsupported MDR has been encountered in the AFP file. This structured field is
not currently supported by AfpMerge.