Print Servers section
The Print Servers section lists the print servers that are defined.
- Before you add an InfoPrint Manager print server, add the
ipsitm*user to the acl_admin and admin security groups of the InfoPrint Manager Server.
The InfoPrint Manager Procudures provides information about working with ACLs and groups.
The print server actions you can do are:
- Define a new print server.
- Remove the selected print servers.
- Retry the connection to register with the selected print server.
The Print Servers section contains these headings:
- Indicates whether the print server is selected for an action.
- This icon indicates whether the server is running (green) or stopped (red).
- Host Name
- Indicates the host name or IP address of the print server.
- Server Name
- Indicates the name of the print server, which might be the same as the host name.
- Indicates the type of the print server; that is, InfoPrint Manager.
- Indicates the port number for the print server.