Setting resource limits for InfoPrint Manager services and processes
The ulimit command sets or reports process resource limits as defined in the
/etc/security/limits file. This file contains these default limits:
fsize = 2097151 core = 2097151 cpu = -1 data = 262144 rss = 65536 stack = 65536 nofiles = 2000
- The largest file a process can create or extend.
- The largest core file a process can create.
- The largest amount of system unit time (in seconds) a process can use.
- The largest process data segment for a process.
- The maximum amount of physical memory (resident set size) a process can allocate.
- The maximum size, in bytes, of the stack region for a process. When the stack limit
is reached, the process receives a
- The number of file descriptors a process can have open at one time.
If you are running InfoPrint Manager using a non-root user, for example ipm1, update
nofiles = 8192