Specifies the number of pages to print on a single side of the paper when the value of the output-format attribute is side-by-side-copies or simple-n-up.
CUPS, PSF, Email, InfoPrint 2000
Resettable, single-valued, per-job
You can enter one of these fixed values:
|Fixed Value||Input Synonym|
No default value
- In two-sided jobs, the number of pages printed on each sheet is twice the number-up value.
- This attribute is not valid for ASCII documents, except for CUPS destinations.
- This attribute is not valid for psf-command or other-driver destinations.
- If you specify a value for the document form-definition attribute, InfoPrint ignores the number-up attribute and uses the number-up value in the form definition.
- InfoPrint validates and schedules jobs using this attribute against the destination attribute number-up-supported.
- For CUPS DSS destinations, the ability to generate number-up pages depends on the printer driver file (PPD) associated with the printer-model.