Defines the directory path location for all document-specific resources: fonts, form definitions, overlays, page definitions, page segments, color management resources (CMRs), and presentation object containers.
Location of resources
PSF, Email, InfoPrint 2000
Resettable, single-valued, per-job
You can enter the name of a resource-context object, a CMR, or a text string of up to 255 characters that contains a specific directory path name for resources.
For more information about how InfoPrint searches file extensions for resources, see “Creating and Managing Resource-Context Objects” in InfoPrint Manager for AIX: Procedures or InfoPrint Manager for Windows: Procedures.
path:path on AIX path:path on Linux path;path on Windows
Separate multiple paths with a colon on AIX and Linux or a semicolon on Windows, for example with AIX or Linux:
With AIX or Linux, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches /usr/lpp/psf/reslib.
With Windows, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches install_path\reslib.
- Because InfoPrint searches the path specified by this attribute after the individual paths for different types of resources, you can use this attribute to locate default resources.
- You can use this attribute instead of specifying individual values for:
- InfoPrint searches paths in this order:
- resource-context-user document attribute
- resource-context-font, resource-context-form-definition, resource-context-overlay, resource-context-page-definition, resource-context-page-segment, or resource-context-presentation-object- container document attribute, as appropriate for the type of resource
- resource-context document attribute
- PSFPATH environment variable
- resource-context-font, resource-context-form-definition, resource-context-overlay, resource-context-page-definition, resource-context-page-segment, or resource-context-presentation-object- container actual destination attribute, as appropriate for the type of resource
- With AIX or Linux:
- /usr/lpp/psf/afp2pdf/reslib;/usr/lpp/psf/reslib (Email only)
- With Windows, where install_path indicates the path where you installed InfoPrint Manager for Windows:
- install_path\afp2pdf\reslib;install_path\reslib (Email only)
Note: InfoPrint Email DSS searches resource paths in the mentioned order during processing. At print time, InfoPrint Email DSS uses the resource-context document/default document/destination attribute.
If InfoPrint cannot find the resource because none of the paths contain the resource, it still processes the job and prints error messages at the end of the job. InfoPrint reports the job as completed.
- When using Color Mapping Tables with InfoPrint Manager, you must identify the path for your table explicitly. There is no default path for Color Mapping Tables.