Telling InfoPrint Manager what options the finisher supports
- For the InfoPrint 70, InfoPrint 2060ES, InfoPrint 2075ES, InfoPrint 2085, InfoPrint
2090ES, InfoPrint 2105, and InfoPrint 2105ES, the PSF DSS will set
default values for the job-finishings-supported attribute, so you
do not need to do this setup process for the actual destination. These
are the default settings:
- InfoPrint 70
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, staple-top-right, edge-stitch
- InfoPrint 2085, InfoPrint 2105
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, staple-top-right, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left
- InfoPrint 2060ES, InfoPrint 2075ES, and InfoPrint 2090ES
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left, saddle-stitch
- InfoPrint 2105ES
- staple-top-left, staple-bottom-left, edge-stitch, edge-stitch-left
- If you will be submitting only print jobs that specify a form definition to this printer or if, you do not have to complete this procedure. You can proceed to Setting up InfoPrint Manager and clients to use finishing options.
- Start the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Find or create the PSF printer (actual destination) that sends jobs to the printer you are setting up.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- In the Printer Properties notebook, click Job.
- Find the Finishing options allowed field.
Note: If you don't see the Finishing options allowed field, click Show More.
- Select all of the finishing options that your finisher supports in the Possible values list and add them to the Values list.
- Click OK.