CodedFonts.propertiesfile maps an AFP coded font to its AFP character set and AFP code page.
You can edit this file if you created or modified a code page or a character set and
linked them in a coded font or if you have a different code page and character set
pair that you linked in a coded font. The sample file that you can copy and edit is
/aiw/aiw1/lib/AVE/resources/CodedFonts.properties (AIX and Linux) or
CodedFonts.propertiesfile lets you specify the AFP coded font for custom AFP code pages and character sets.
FormatEach line in the file has this format:
- The identifier for the AFP coded font, which joins the character set and the code
page. The second character in standard AFP coded font names indicates the character
rotation. You can use a question mark (?) as a wildcard character for the second character of the coded font name. The ? means that the identifier applies to all rotations.
Note: To change which AFP character set and code page is used when an AFP coded font is not mapped to an AFP character set and code page, specify
DEFAULTfor the identifier of the AFP coded font. If
DEFAULTis specified for more than one entry in the file, the last entry is used.
- The 8-character identifier for the AFP character set. The second character in standard AFP character set names indicates the character rotation. You can use a question mark (?) as a wildcard character for the second character of the character set name. The ? means that the identifier applies to all rotations.
- The AFP code page name.
- Start each line in column one.
- A pound sign (#) in column one indicates the line is a comment.
- All values are case-sensitive.
- All parameters are positional.
- Blanks are not allowed.