Modifying rule conditions for content
You can modify rule conditions that determine when content is assigned to white space.
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the white space definitions.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Manage Campaigns window.
- Select an existing rule from the list in the top pane of the window.
- Click Edit in the Conditions section.You see the Edit Condition window.
- Optional: Use the drop-down list to change the index tag in the Index tags field.
- Optional: Use the drop-down list to change to one of these in the Operator field:
- greater than
- less than
- Optional: Change the value in the Value field.
- Click OK.The condition you edited is modified in the rule.
- Optional: Click Or or And in the Combine conditions section to change the operator between conditions. The rule is displayed with the operator you selected.
- Click OK.