Hardware and software requirements for RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat
This section describes the hardware and software requirements for the computer that you install RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat on. The plug-in is included with the PDF Document Support feature.
The system hardware requirements for the computer that RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat is installed on are:
- Monitor resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels or higher
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM
Depending on the number of documents you process, additional free hard-drive space and memory might be required.
Operating system and software requirements
RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat requires one of these operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat requires this software:
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (Version 1.8) as your system default version of JRE
- When both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of JRE are installed, RICOH ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat uses the 64-bit version. If the 64-bit version is JRE 1.7 and the 32–bit version is JRE 1.8, you see an error message because the 1.7 version of the JRE is invalid. Install the 64-bit version of JRE 1.8.
- Adobe Acrobat X (Version 10.1.1 or higher), XI, 2017, Pro 2020, or Pro DC
- Acrobat cannot be installed in a directory path that contains non-English Unicode characters.