Using an InfoPrint Manager actual destination
You can use these methods to submit jobs to one InfoPrint Manager queue:
- MVS Download Receivers when jobs are received from Host MVS Download drivers
- LPD when jobs are received from LPR clients on any platform
- Hot Folder when jobs are received from a mapped network directory
- InfoPrint Manager Select, Submit Express and IPP clients when jobs are received directly from the Windows client
- Command line using a pdpr command
- IP Printway if you do not use Download for z/OS to submit jobs
When you submit print jobs to the same queue, these apply:
- There is a single point of control and auditing for all jobs printed. A single InfoPrint Manager interface can be used to determine all pending jobs for the printer.
- There is automated job prioritization between jobs. Several methods of prioritization are available.
- There is a single point of failure.