Customizing the Input Devices portlet
You can change the Input Devices portlet so it shows only the input devices that you work with frequently. You can also sort the devices according to their properties and change the order in which the properties are displayed.
- Optional: If the star () icon in the header row of the table is blue, click it.The star turns gray and the portlet shows all the devices that are defined in the system.
- Select the devices that you want to include in your list of favorites:
- To include a device in your favorites list, click the gray star next to that device. It turns blue.
- To remove a device from your favorites list, click the blue star next to the device. It turns gray.
- Sort the list of devices:
- Click a column heading to sort the devices in ascending order according to that column. Click the column heading again to sort the devices in descending order.
- Reorder the properties displayed for the devices:
- To change the order of the properties, click a column heading, drag it to a different position, and release the mouse button.
- To see only your favorite devices, click the star in the header row of the table.
- To change the properties that are displayed for each device:
- At the top right of the Input Devices portlet, click Settings () and select Manage Columns.
- To add columns to the table, select the check box next to the property name.
- To remove columns from the table, clear the check box next to property name.
- To change the order of table columns using the mouse, select a property name and drag
it to a new location. To reorder a selected property name using the keyboard, use
the controls to the right of the name to move it to a new location.
- To move the property name up one row, click .
- To move the property name to the top of the list, click .
- To move the property name down one row, click .
- To move the property name to the bottom of the list, click .
- To save your changes, click OK.