You can delete the barcodes that were created with AFP Editor. You cannot delete barcodes that are defined in the AFP file itself (instead, you can create areas to hide barcodes).
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for the barcodes. Then click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with a list of the barcodes.
- Select the barcode that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The barcode is removed from the list. Any conditions that are defined for that barcode are also deleted.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.