Using InfoPrint Select for Linux with Anyplace printing
If you use InfoPrint Select for Linux and want to use specific tray, paper, or finishing information with Anyplace printing, you must install the InfoPrint Manager PDF Driver provided on the InfoPrint Manager: Common Clients media.
To install the InfoPrint Manager PDF Driver:
- Log in to the Linux system as root.
- If you are installing from the InfoPrint Manager: Common Clients media:
- Insert the DVD-ROM into the drive.
- Mount the file system by typing:
mount /dev/cdrom /media/<mount_point>
- Install the InfoPrint Manager PDF Driver package.
rpm -i ipr-base-pdf-driver.m-n.x86_64.rpmWhere m and n represent the service update level.
- Unmount the
- Remove the DVD-ROM.
- Test the system.
- Follow the instructions from Creating InfoPrint Select printers on Linux and InfoPrint Manager PDF ppd to add an InfoPrint Select printer.