Setting up your own InfoPrint Select notification profile
The Select notification profile overrides any notification settings that you configure
in a default job. If you do not want to use the Select notification profile, use the
- On the Windows system that InfoPrint Select is installed on, go to Control Panel and select System.
- In the System Properties window, click Advanced system settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- In the System variables box on the Environment Variables dialog, click New.
- In the Variable Name field, type
pdnotify and in the Variable Value field, type
- Click OK.
- Verify that
pdnotify appears in the list of System variables and not in the User variables. If it appears in the list of User variables, delete it and start again from step 4.
- Click OK in the Environment Variables dialog.
- Click OK in the System Properties window.
- Restart your system to make the changes take effect.