Using multiple fonts with limited printer memory
Out of memoryerror message, you can decrease the Maximum fonts to keep configuration item for InfoPrint Manager or increase the size of the character cache from the Printer console.
To decrease the number of Maximum fonts to keep, complete these steps:
- Right-click the actual destination in the InfoPrint Manager GUI and click Properties.
- Click Tuning.
- Find and change the Maximum fonts to keep value to a smaller number, such as 5.
To increase the character cache size from the Printer's console, complete these steps:
- Click Printer Definition.
- Click Printer.
- Click Resource Utilization.
- Increase Font Usage to the highest setting.