Configuring your InfoPrint Manager server to work with InfoPrint Select
Note: To submit jobs to actual destinations, the logical-destinations-assigned attribute must be set for the actual destination.
- Log on to a system that has the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI installed on it as a user with administrator privileges.
Note: To be able to complete this procedure, you must have the authority to use the pdenable, pddisable, and pdset commands. If you do not have that authority, your user id must be added to the access control lists (ACLs) on your InfoPrint Manager server.
- Launch the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Select one of the actual or logical destinations that will receive print jobs from InfoPrint Select by clicking on it once.
- On the menu bar, click Actual or Logical and select Properties.
- In the Properties notebook, click Drivers.
Note: If you do not see the Drivers tab, click Show more, then click Drivers.
- In the New value field next to Windows client drivers, type the name of one of the print drivers that users will use to submit jobs with InfoPrint Select.
- Click Add >>.
- Click OK.