Setting up the InfoPrint AFP Driver on a Windows system
- Click the Windows Start button and select Settings → Printers and Faxes.
- In the Printers window, click Add a printer to start the Add Printer Wizard.
- On the first panel of the wizard, click Next.
- In the Local or Network printer dialog, select Local and click Next.
- In the Select Printer Port dialog, select FILE: and click Next.
- In the next dialog, click Have disk without selecting a printer or a manufacturer.
- In the Install from disk dialog, type the path to the directory that you copied the AFP driver files into
C:\afpdriver) and click OK.
- Select the printer that you plan to use this driver with from the list and click Next.
Note: If your printer does not appear in the list, select InfoPrint AFP nnn, where nnn is the resolution of your printer.
- In the next dialog, accept the name of the printer and do not set it to be your default printer. Click Next.
- Leave the printer Not shared and click Next.
- Do not print a test page and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- If a dialog displays telling you that the driver has not passed Windows Logo testing, simply select Continue Anyway to finish installing the driver.