Displaying system identification
If you have several systems with names that are not distinctive, you can customize them to make it easier to see which system you are working on. The system can display a nickname on the banner area of the user interface or a different background color on each page.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- In the General section, find System identification.
- Select Background color to apply a color from the Color list to the background of most pages in the interface.
- Select Banner label to display the System identifier on the application banner.
- Choose a meaningful nickname for the System identifier property; for example,
- Go to Color and select a color for the banner label and the background color.
- Click SAVE.
You see the nickname on the banner area of the user interface:
You see the background color on the System settings page: